D3V is always looking for the best and the brightest. If you
are passionate about technology and innovation, this is
the team for you.
Why Join The D3V Team?
- Highly competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Collaborative & positive team environment
- Training & mentoring from leading technologists
- Paid technology conferences
Business Development Manager
As the ideal candidate, you possess a valuable combination of business experience that allows you to drive an engagement and interact at a senior executive level, plus technical savvy enough to interact with software developers, architects, and other technical decision makers and influencers. You will be working closely with D3V solution architects and customers to get projects started. You are an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have strong communications and presentation skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers throughout an engagement to ensure original
requirements are satisfied
- Drive revenue and market share
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute the sales plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop clear handoff between the customer and the D3V lead engineer
- Continuously optimize and improve the sales process
- Participate in GCP and/or training to stay current with GCP/AWS offerings
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
Backend Software Engineer
We are seeking a passionate Backend Engineer to help us design and build our customer-facing APIs and backend services You must be a developer with a keen sense of sound software fundamentals, good system design and application architecture. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating great products
- Design, build and maintain API and backend services and tools that power internal and customer-facing applications. Communicate your designs to fellow engineers
- Understand the data that power our applications, and be able to propose appropriate data models for new features
- Build new services from scratch, as well as maintain existing applications
- Committed to good engineering practice of testing, logging, alerting and deployment processes
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience in any of the following technologies: Python, GoLang, .NET, C++, Node.js, Ruby or Java Strong desire to work at a rapidly growing company and make it successful
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
- Experience working with distributed systems, microservices and RESTful API design
- Bonus points for experienced working with GCP or AWS ecosystem such as Kubernetes, Pub/Sub, S3, SNS, SQS, and CloudWatch
- Strong SQL knowledge (Mysql or Postgres), familiarity with techniques to identify slow queries and debugging
- Proficiency in automated unit test development practices and design methodologies
- Proficient in agile processes and methods, particularly Scrum
- Partners effectively with customers to resolve problems with released software
Working with D3V was hands down one of the best experiences we’ve had with a vendor. After partnering, we realized right away how they differ from other development teams. They are genuinely interested in our business to understand what unique tech needs we have and how they can help us improve.
Lee ZimbelmanWe had an idea and D3V nailed it. Other vendors that we had worked with did not understand what we were trying to do – which was not the case with D3V. They worked with us through weekly meetings to create what is now the fastest and most accurate steel estimating software in the world. Could not have asked for anything better – what a Team!
We used D3V to help us launch our app. They built the front end using React and then pushed to native versions of iOS and Android. Our backend was using AWS and Google Firebase for messaging. They were knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient. We will continue to use them in the future and have recommended their services to others looking for outside guidance.
Constrained with time and budget, we were in search of an experienced technology partner who could navigate through the migration work quickly and effectively. With D3V, we found the right experts who exceeded our expectations and got the job done in no time.
Protecting our customers data & providing seamless service to our customers was our top priority, which came at a cost. We are very satisfied with the cost savings & operational efficiency that D3V has achieved by optimizing our current setup. We’re excited about future opportunities for improvements through deriving insights from our 400 million biomechanics data points.
Our experience with D3V was fantastic. Their team was a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, and explained everything to us very clearly and concisely. We are very happy with the outcome of this project!
CEO & Co-Founder, OSMix Music
IT Director, BLI Rentals
CEO, Fabsystems Inc.
CEO & Founder, Squirrelit
Dr. A. Ason Okoruwa
President, Bedrock Real Property Services
Founder, DARI Motion